After some thought today have decided I am going in a slightly different direction with the Channels Ethos. Up until now, I have always had an issue with the fact it was X-Box. Not that I thought Microsoft gives 2 fucks, it's just that it sat crooked with me for some reason. 2026, I changed the tag line to "Reel Life Happens Outside."
I like this much more. Thats pretty much the only reason for the tagline change. Self-aggrandizement, haha
Ordered 2 shorts with the new logo tonight, both have it sleeved as well, so I can sneakily advertise while wearing them at work. :P
Talking about work, we got all the Malosi lures out of boxes and up on the walls today, got a tent out and up after cleaning up the tent floor. All in all, a pretty eventful and successful day!
This is todays Short.

No comments:
Post a Comment