Tuesday, January 6, 2026

REAL LIFE - The Journey Begins.

 And so...

In December, the 14th 2025 to be precise, Natalie and I made a bet. That bet was simply, I need to be 88kg by the 14th of December 2026 or Natalie gets to cut my hair.

Now I am not opposed to cutting my hair after 35 years of it growing free, I know right, but now it’s a bet I sure as shit don’t want to, Its not about the hair, I just don’t like to lose!

And so, ChatGPT, MyFitnessPal and myself have had some long discussions and worked out a few things to help me win. Primarily stop eating like a 15 year old boy and start eating like a 49 year old man. Less Sugar, more Protein will lead to success. 

I have some advantages in regard to the fact I work in an active job, I’m not stuck behind a desk, and I love meat, so protein boosting isn’t going to be a problem. 

The disadvantages I have are I have a job that gives me constant access to Chocolate, soft drink, takeaways. 

So, willpower is going to need to be activated in a big way! Not my strong suit but hey, motivation + willpower will get us there, right? Apparently, I am going to be eating a huge amount of chicken and eggs in the next 12 months, as well as a crazy amount of a vegie based sauce that I am going to tweak to work for a variety of dishes. i.e. Mexican, Italian, spicy etc just so I don’t go crazy!

Anyways that’s the plan for 2026. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 So looks like our Dora Pekin Bantam that we renamed Doran because we thought it was a boy is likely to be a Dora again. Facebook peeps as w...