Thursday, January 15, 2026

REAL LIFE - I Built a house today!

Well technically I built a henhouse, but hey it still took time and patience. I did have my amazing little offsider with me getting me screws and such. Tried to fix Deanne’s toilet in the ensuite but got the wrong part, so that’s a trip to Bunnings tomorrow. Oh well, get that on the big jobs, right?


So I want to expand this to be twice as wide, so I will grab some timber tomorrow as well. Babies won't need it for about four more weeks, but that time will fly by, so it's best to get it down now. Less Procrastination = win

What was it Matt Condie used to say, "Talking - Action = Shit" or something like that. 

On other news, we went for a swim today at the Southwest Aquatic Place, always good on a hot day.

Ok well, not much more to write about today, so here is a picture of our tiny new additions to the family. Milky, Cinny, and Shadow, not sure what the hell they are doing, but they peeked at the skirting board for a good few minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 So looks like our Dora Pekin Bantam that we renamed Doran because we thought it was a boy is likely to be a Dora again. Facebook peeps as w...