Monday, January 12, 2026

REAL LIFE - CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!

 So went on an adventure today! Sage, Deanne, and I all took Deanne's car and headed to Karridale to get Sage some Silkie Chicks. We have been promising her, well, I have been promising her chickens since mid 2025, and decided to pull the trigger on the idea while I am on holiday and able to assist in the starter care.

Here is a picture of the one we haven't named yet.



They are super cute, and we have set up a full little nursery for them with a heat plate and everything. Also brought a coup for them yesterday from Petbarn, which was $549 on the members' special, so it was a pretty good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 So looks like our Dora Pekin Bantam that we renamed Doran because we thought it was a boy is likely to be a Dora again. Facebook peeps as w...