Was a pretty quiet day, went out to Bunbury Markets at the Queens Gardens. Was rubbish, so we headed down to the Back Beach Cafe. Was a bit slow because they were very busy, also fucking expensive! $92 for the three of us.
Deanne spotted a pod of dolphins out the window, which was pretty cool.
Super short, not related to the fishing post, but I promised myself I would write every day.
That said, I did work on the channel by spending an hour in Da Vinci just messing around, learning more stuff to make editted more pro. Going to change to everything filmed in 4K but changed into 3680x1920 in Post. This makes it a 2:1 Ratio instead of 19:9, so a slightly wider format. Primarily for watching on Mobiles but hey, it also gives a cool, slightly widescreen view on PC and TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment